Gear hobbing machine is a kind of machine tool widely used in gear processing machine tools. On the gear hobbing machine, spur gears, helical gears can be cut, and worm gears, sprockets, etc. can also be processed. A gear processing machine tool that uses a hob to process spur, helical and herringbone cylindrical gears and worm gears according to the generation method. This machine tool can also process workpieces with various special tooth shapes such as splines and sprockets when using a special hob. Today, Geepro will talk about the debugging steps of the gear hobbing machine:
1. Before debugging, pay attention to check the parts related to processing: such as the tool holder, the mandrel, the tool boss, the positioning end of the tooling, whether the surface runout meets the processing requirements, and whether the fitting clearance of the workpiece is reasonable. Whether the intersection angle between the tool holder and the tool shaft is safe, the processing product needs to be in place (subtraction in the same direction, addition in the opposite direction).
2. According to the parameters of the product, calculate the gear-splitting pulley, the differential pulley and the knife travel pulley, and install and lock them correctly.
3. Before starting the machine, check the hob again, whether the workpiece is pressed and locked, and whether the hob is in a safe position.
4. After starting the machine, pay attention to locking the stop of the initial feed (safety) position of the hob in the axial (up and down) direction.
5. Manual radial infeed, when the hob touches the outer diameter of the workpiece (allowing 0.1 of the knife for easy observation), the position at this time is the starting point of the effective infeed position. On this basis, the initial infeed trial cut is performed according to the following formula : When a = (17.5.~22.5°), the feed amount is: L=MnX2, after a machining stroke is completed, measure the tooth thickness (common normal), and the difference between the required difference O SnX1.5 is the machining feed amount until the qualified tooth thickness is processed, at which time the tool position is the next processing position. The feed amount of the sprocket is based on the full depth of the teeth minus 1mm, and the test cut is directly fed. When the tooth root detection can be performed at the processing position, the detection is carried out and then the feed detection is performed until the size is determined.
6. Fix the position of the machining stroke stop (stroke switch) of the tool rest for cyclic processing.
7. The use of the hob: The tooth profile of the hob is incomplete, so it is not allowed to use it during processing. At the beginning of processing, the hob should start from the first tooth except the side tooth, and gradually go to the other end. Move until you get to the other side tooth. There is a biting knife on the tooth surface of the product. When it is pulled, the knife should be moved in time to avoid serious batches of substandard products.
8. Pay attention to the operation of the machine at any time during the processing, and inspect the products in time, and correct problems in time.
WUXI GEEPRO MACHINERY IMPORT&EXPORT CO.LTD
Address :Middle Renmin Road 224 , Room 406 , Chong'an District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China (214000)